Quality at Primaco is mandatory. We have implemented a quality management system for the purpose of continuous improvement. Our ultimate goal is to continue to increase customer satisfaction.
A comprehensive quality management system through our experience in numerous sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food, dangerous goods and fast-moving consumer goods includes many things and activities:
- A wide range of certificates awarded. A few examples include: ISO 9001, IFS, AEO, Known Consignor, ISO 14001, and GDP.
- Structured and transparent communication of legal requirements, but also of requirements from applicable standards and of course customer-specific requirements. This takes place throughout the whole organisation, from top to bottom.
- An intensive training programme for all employees.
- Management monitors the quality of service provision closely and proactively identifies possible improvement areas.
- A strong commitment of our employees and good internal communication within the whole organisation.